Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The Digital Verification Technologies (DVT) division of Siemens DISW is seeking passionate, proficient, innovative and experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join the R&D team.
Design and Verification has a large set of abstract problems that requires an out-of-the-box, innovative and intelligent solutions.
The candidate should be able to research and prototype an appropriate solution using various machine learning & data mining techniques to be integrated in DVT products. The candidate will also work with different functions across the division to extract, validate, and prioritize different ML problems .Required Skills/Experience:
- A M.Sc. in a quantitative field, such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or engineering essential.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning models (e.g., logistic regression, time series analysis, random forests, SVMs, CNNs/RNNs).
- Ability to work as part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones.
- Ability to communicate optimally and establish constructive relationship with stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret and implement research ideas and algorithms.
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation-focused.
- PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Mathematics is a BIG plus.
- Functional Verification Knowledge is a BIG plus.
- Strong python/NodeJS software development background is a plus.
- Hands-on experience building APIs and writing applications/software .
- Good tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to supervise & support other members working on different ML Problems.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time