Want to put expertise to good use?
Senior Key Expert
Do you want to be a go-to person when it comes to heavy-duty rectifiers (HDR) for electrolysis in the production of hydrogen? We are building av center of competence in Norway and need even more experts in the various fields needed to be at the forefront of this more than promising industry.
We have 30 years’ experience from similar industries, solid backing from our owners Siemens and the ambition to make a mark. We hope you do too.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Hold special knowledge and experience, including fundamental customer knowledge
- Drive developments, technical value streams and processes within your given field of expertise
- Act as an advisor for other business units and train and coach the organization
- Be visible and acknowledged in the scientific community
To succeed in this role, the following background is ideal
- Master’s or PHD degree in electrical engineering
- Significant experience within drives or rectifier technology towards the O&G or industry process market
- Experience from electrolysis processes is a clear benefit
- Fluency in English, and preferably Norwegian with German as a large bonus
To thrive in this role, the following traits are helpful:
- The ability to switch between working independently and in teams
- Social skills and the ability to communicate and influence
- Structured and good at planning
- Staying up to date on the development of technology
- Being customer oriented and service minded
The most important things you get in this job are:
- The opportunity to help shape an emerging industry
- Extensive training in our systems and market leading technology
- A very competent, professional environment
- Great opportunities for career development, in Norway and abroad
- Office location in Oslo, with all the perks of working for a Norwegian company – with “inneklemt days” off (just ask us what it is), flexibility and work-life-balance
Siemens Large Drives Applications (SLD) Nordic/Baltic is a market-leading global product- system- and service supplier of rotating machinery and variable speed drives in the medium- and high voltage segments,test applications for all industries, and heavy-duty rectifiers (HDR) used forelectrolysis. We deliver products, solutions and services for Oil & Gas, Marine, and land-based industry in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Within heavy duty rectifiers we have a global service responsibility, and our team is working with service, maintenance and retrofit of HDR plants globally.
Siemens SLD Nordic/Baltic is Center of Competence within Rectifiers for Green Hydrogen.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time