Note: Please, submit your CV in English.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact?
You are a servant-leader who pro-actively follows up on feedback and removes impediments so that you can ensure positive outcomes.
You are used to collaborating with global and remote teams in different time zones.
You see yourself as a good communicator, are able to use your strong facilitation skills, and can adapt to different audiences.
Continuous growth is in your DNA.
Come join us!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Guide, mentor and empower the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe.
- Handle each project’s scope and timeline, coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Be a change agent to enable a culture in which scrum teams can thrive and be heard.
- Lead/coordinate and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies and follow up on defined actions.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur, help teams implement changes optimally.
- Mentor/train team members to apply Agile practices, help the Team as a servant-leader to grow and improve - leading by example.
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and driven accurately.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learnt workshops and documentation (Knowledge Management).
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology or engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master ideally in a scaled environment in an IT organization.
- Deep understanding of the Agile and SAFe Principles and how they are applied in workplace culture.
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experiences with building new or leading complex Agile teams.
- Written and spoken English at a professional level.
Our employee benefits
Siemens SA provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. You will receive a competitive total compensation package that offers you a choice of health, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, products and services discounts among others.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Madrid, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time