Who we are
Brightly, a Siemens company, is the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions. Brightly enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets with a sophisticated cloud-based platform that leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable.
About the job
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support key solutions in our Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) portfolio. This role will be working closely with cross-functional teams across our EMEA and APAC regions, executing the product strategy globally. The ideal candidate is someone with the proven ability to: grow products through the execution of data-driven strategies, drive comprehensive sales enablement that includes training, communications and collateral and develop or co-develop marketing programs focused on business outcomes.
This role will be home based with occasional travel to our Chatham office.
What you’ll be doing
- Support go-to-market strategy, planning and execution for new product launches and/or releases.
- Lead development of positioning and messaging for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, researching market trends, and analysing audience/client insights.
- Communicate the value proposition and key messaging of the product or solution to key internal stakeholders to ensure shared understanding and consistency throughout company.
- Drive demand and thought leadership through ideation and/or creation of marketing assets and collateral including white papers, client case studies, videos, blogs, and webinars.
- Build cross-functional relationships at all levels of the business to drive alignment across product, marketing, sales and customer success teams.
- Support sales teams by developing sales enablement materials and collateral, including product briefs, buyer personas, FAQs, trainings, competitive battle cards, pitch decks, product sheets and more.
What you need
- Significant experience of product marketing (ideally with experience in a B2B environment)
- Excellent cross-functional leadership skills, with proven ability to drive alignment and accountability around go-to-market strategy, planning and execution
- Strong strategic thinking and experience developing successful product marketing strategies to drive product growth with new and existing clients
- Exceptional communication and storytelling abilities, including written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines
The Brightly culture
Service. Ingenuity. Integrity. Together. These values are core to who we are and help us make the best decisions, manage change, and provide the foundations for our future. These guiding principles help us innovate, flourish and make a real impact in the businesses and communities we help to thrive. We are committed to the great experiences that nurture our employees and the people we serve while protecting the environments in which we live.
Together we are Brightly
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Brightly Software Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time