Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
- You manage the demand for commodities Measuring Devices, Instrumentation and Testing (M.I.T.) as well as 3rd party Protection relays for the business unit Electrification & Automation and foster cross-functional alignment within area of responsibility.
- Also, you define and implement (sub-) commodity and pooling strategies as well as developing and implementing material productivity programs or rather measures.
- Furthermore, you coordinate and manage a virtual team of factory buyers globally to achieve optimum conditions and savings through collaborative, targeted activities.
- You are responsible to identify procurement risks, opportunities and market forces to avoid potential damage as well as for taking advantage of potential opportunities through tailored risk management and change management.
- Moreover, you perform supplier management, which means you are responsible for the supplier selection, incl. documentation and communication of preferred suppliers. In Addition, you regular supplier and strategic evaluations, supplier qualification and supplier development.
- The basis of your success is a completed degree in business administration, supply chain management, industrial engineering or other technical fields.
- You can provide many years of experience in the area of strategic procurement of electrical parts.
- Also, you are excellent in negotiation, presentation and communication skills in order to enable successful collaboration with suppliers, crossfunctions like R&D, Quality, PLM and management.
- In Addition, you take on the contract management, project management and costing skills for electrical parts.
- Good German and excellent English language skills are essential for your area of responsibility.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time