Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Human Resources? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
The People & Organisation (P&O) team are a strategic partner to our businesses, guiding them to succeed with engaged, talented and responsible employees. Our teams specialise in Operational Field HR, Business Partnering, Policy, Reward, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
This is your chance to learn about the key role that P&O plays in a large blue-chip organisation and contribute to shaping some interesting and varied future developments in our function’s offering to our business.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in HR.
What will you be doing during your placement?
- Help drive varied and interesting P&O projects tackling key issues that affect our People, including the roll out of new processes and initiatives.
- Collaborate with P&O colleagues to support the business through change and help to shape the future of work.
- Research and analyse data to support current and future P&O activities.
- Act as an ambassador for the P&O team while you network with a wide variety of colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You’ll also have the flexibility throughout the internship to focus on topics and projects which most interest you.
- We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a degree in a people or business oriented subject, on target for a minimum of a 2:2.
- You have a demonstrable interest in a career in HR and enthusiasm in the role that data can play in our future success;
- You think logically and are willing to self-learn and research.
- Bring new thinking, challenges the status quo and take initiative;
- You enjoy working with others to find innovative solutions;
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the intern development programme will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new colleague with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of HR. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards package for this role includes a salary of £20,550 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.