Siemens Mobility Limited are recruiting for a Training and Events Co-ordinator. The role is to manage and maintain the training and competence records for Siemens Mobility.
What are my responsibilities?
You will schedule track training based on Sentinel requirements, ad-hoc requests for projects and regions, waiting lists or from expiring records. Provide effective and efficient training and event administration service for Siemens Mobility and Education and Skills. You will also prepare routine reports, correspondence, and / or statistics.
You will maintain the integrity of Training and Safety Critical Competency Assessment records and filing systems; types and enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialised software packages. Handle customer and business queries by telephone and email, including general and sales queries, payments and invoicing activity.
Schedule medicals based on requests from on-boarding, ad-hoc business requests for new sponsors and expiries as well as day to day enquiries. Co-ordinate the delivery of training
courses and events to meet external businesses, individual’s, departmental and company
requirements. Support the Senior Management in its role to provide Education and Skills to Siemens Mobility.
Administration, Planning and Facilities
* Track Safety Training; Working alongside business partners at Intertrain to manage expiring track safety competences and schedule training where necessary
* Sentinel management; managing sponsorship, recording safety briefings, ensure business documentation up to date.
* Work closely with Senior Management to develop, manage and deliver the training plans and calendar for Siemens Mobility and NTAR
* Medicals; Scheduling medicals based on requests from on-boarding, ad-hoc business requests for new sponsors and expiries
* Handle general and booking enquiries
* Handle payment queries (PO and Card) and take telephone payments if required, updating the relevant systems with payment information.
* Ensure all required resources are available and in place for events.
* Notify maintenance resource to ensure classroom layout is correct.
* Handle pre events queries and actio
* Welcome delegates and manage, check out. General on the day queries from delegat
* Handle inbound calls, email and social media queries.
* Ensure delegate entry to site and parkin
* Ensure tea/coffee facilities refreshed, lunch placement and clearanc
* Ensure consumables, instructions, equipment in training rooms. Check AV equipment.
* Assisting the Siemens Mobility ADF team in maintaining arrangements for learner well-being, safety, Safeguarding.
Health, Safety & Environment
* Implement safe systems and controls within your area of responsibility
* Understand, implement, and comply with the Siemens Mobility HSEW policies.
* Raise issues and participate in implementation of agreed changes.
* Fully participate and engage in behavioural safety agenda to ensure you and your team work safely.
* Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that may have an environmental impact.
* Accept personal responsibility to take care of ourselves and any others affected by one’s own acts or omissions
Continuous Improvement/Quality, Behaviours and Compliance
* Actively participate in our continuous improvement programme and drive implementation of improvements from the team.
* Continuously develop cross functional and departmental processes.
* Exhibit the Siemens Mobility behaviours throughout your Siemens career.
* Monitor compliance to meet internal control procedures and take appropriate corrective action.
* Ensure awareness and understanding of Siemens compliance policies and ‘Tell Us’ ethos. Implement in areas of responsibility
* This role profile may vary from time to time in accordance with changes to business needs. Your annual objective setting with your line manager will outline any additional responsibilities to meet business requirements or individual development needs for the forthcoming financial year.
Stakeholders and Interfaces
Head of Education & Skills, Head of Administration and Facilities, BU Function heads, Employees, Apprentices, Interns and Graduates.
Qualifications, Experience & Technical Know-How
* Excellent Planning and Administration Skills
* Customer service experience
* Highly Organised
* Attention to Detail
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Yammer)
* L&D NVQ Level 3
* Administration and Database Management experience desirable
* Good presentation skills
* Knowledge of the Apprenticeship cycle and supporting processes
* Relevant training qualification (CIPD or similar)
* OFSTED & ESFA rules and guidance
* Relevant event management training
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time