What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Siemens Digital Service Center at the core is the convergence of IT and intelligent building systems. We provide solutions centered around technology and data to change how building occupants experience indoor spaces and how operations manage infrastructure assets, leading to safer and more efficient places. The Service Delivery Design Manager will directly impact the future processes and technology of the Digital Service Center. This position is for you if you have a mindset (and proven results) that includes an enthusiasm for driving change through process development, a keen skill in defining specific product improvements, and a strong desire to collaborate with a motivated team to think innovatively and arrive at solutions that will drive top line growth and improve operational efficiencies. The DSC is headquartered Austin, Texas. Our team is constantly growing due to an expanding presence in our market.
- Work cross functionally with local and global teams to define, optimize and roll out service delivery processes for the Digital Service Center
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency with the team to maximize speed to value in technology releases
- Be the primary contact with stakeholders, starting by understanding business problems and needed outcomes and advocating for the customer
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders as a product expert to capture, document and prioritize the business requirements
- Manage the prioritization of product requirements and defect backlogs while also defining regional and global support processes
Preferred Education / Experience:
- 3+ Years relevant experience in service delivery process development and program management
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Engineering, Business Administration, or other related discipline
- Experience program managing projects from start to completion
- Ability to work well with internal and external (operations, developers, engineers, quality assurance) teams to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Managed the documentation and prioritization of a backlog of at least one digital product
- Experienced written and oral communication with an attention to detail
- Experience in the smart building/IoT space is a plus
- 5% Travel
- Applicants must be legally authorized in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.