Repair and Service Job of Turbine Order Execution Executive
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Department: Power & Gas – Manufacturing / General Manufacturing
Job Family: Order Management / Repair and Service job of Turbine order Execution
About the role
• Engineer – Order Management/execution for Repair and Service Job of Turbine
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Plan, schedule, and support the Order Management Team for executing the service and repair job of Steam Turbine components to meet the delivery requirements within quality and costs (as specified by the Customer) within the framework of policies and guidelines of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Support Factory team for Repair and Service job of Turbine Components.
• Prepare main time schedule comprises of Engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing activities in order to enable the factory and Turbine components vendors to deliver orders on time.
• Regular coordination with customer regarding updates and progress of Job during execution.
Order Execution (Repair and Service Job):
• Monitor all items for engineering, procurement and in-house manufacturing based on main time schedule for executing the manufacture of turbine based on standard lead time
• Monitoring of machining and fabrication activities for all project items and follow up with SCM and vendors.
• Creation and closing of production orders in SAP
• Tracking of material and project progress through MS Project
• Progress Report submission and meeting with customer during execution of project.
• Project Coordination for Export and AMC orders(Domestic and International projects)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time