Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Basic Plant layout covering
- Electrical equipment
- Cable Tray/Underground Conduits
- Security System
- Transformer Yard Area
- Lightning Protection
- Cable Routing & Cable Scheduling for Combined Cycle/Steam Power Plant
- Estimation of Quantities for above mentioned systems
- Hands on experience in 3D Modeling environment like E3D, PDMS, Navisworks is essential/highly preferred.
- AutoCad & MS Office tools.
- Identify and fulfill contractual requirements relevant for Planning and Design.
- Participate in concept review, interdisciplinary review, Design reviews and other drawing/document reviews
- Support in problem solving of site issues / commissioning issues.
- Supports standardization, innovation and Sharing of Lesson Learnt / Best Practices in own technical field
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Electrical Engineering Graduate with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of Power Plant process and knowledge about Power Plant Layout aspects as well
- Basic understanding of Mechanical, civil and piping planning.
- Understanding of Project Contract contents, Time Scheduling etc.
· Conversant with relevant Indian and International codes & standards . Conversant with guidelines followed in Power plants e.g. KKS system.
· Attitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Good Communication skills and team player. Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time