Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Financing Project Manager (f/m/d) to consolidate global financial partnerships and support in complex financial services projects.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support the development, implementation, and management of sales financing partnerships within Siemens Healthineers to support global Healthineers’ business growth
- You contribute to the design of customer financing solutions based on specific Siemens Healthineers sales models and individual customer needs / drivers to support Siemens Healthineers’ vision of becoming a trusted partner for our customers, and ensure their adequate incorporation into our vendor finance programs
- You provide support in negotiations with banks / external finance providers to design effective finance partnerships, acting as the ‘bridge’ between Siemens Healthineers’ Business Areas and finance partners
- You collaborate regularly and closely with different internal stakeholders within the headquarters (such as Siemens Healthineers Treasury) and Business Area Sales, Finance, Accounting, and Legal, to ensure that all sales financing processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and finance partners’ business practices and regulations
- You provide sales financing training to the Siemens Healthineers community about effective use of finance partnerships with the objective of gaining scale and improving service levels for both internal and external customers
- As needed, you support other Treasury functions in activities requiring financing expertise
- You advise operating businesses on compliance with financial guidelines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in an economics-related discipline (such as International Finance and Economics)
- You have several years of experience in the area of treasury, finance or banking, ideally with reference to healthcare, and preferably in Sales Financing (including complex program management and development)
- Successful completion of PM course or equivalent certificate, or respectively solid professional experience in project management
- You have experience or at least strong interest in the digitalization and automation of finance-related services
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge (including accounting concepts) of different sales financing solutions ranging from sale of receivables to leasing
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
Your attributes and skills:
- You will be working with international partners as well as colleagues from all over the world. Familiarity with working within an international environment as well as very good English skills are therefore necessary. Good German skills as well as other language skills would be considered a plus
- Well-organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with banks, and internal stakeholders and interfaces (including at Senior Management level)
- You are proactive, self-driven and have the ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross-functional environment (e.g. services, finance as well as sales teams)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time