As one of the most innovative and influential players in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is recruiting a remote-working intern to work within our EMEA Real Estate team.
This 12-month internship will begin in Summer 2023 and will provide you with invaluable professional experience to start your career in real estate and project management. This full-time Real Estate Intern role is home based, however to maximise the role experience and delivery, time on various sites across the UK and potentially wider EMEA should be expected.
As a Real Estate Intern, you will be involved with several
ongoing large projects within the UK and wider EMEA, giving you hands-on
experience with new construction and operational activities. You will also
participate in the project teams of active construction projects delivering new
In your first few months in this Real Estate Internship role, you can expect to:
- Participate within the project teams of active construction projects delivering new manufacturing facilities in the UK
- Collect and process data within operational and integration projects across approx 200 EMEA locations
- Create, facilitate, and distribute stakeholder communications, including newsletters and conference calls
- Coordinate project activities and stakeholders, ensuring timely achievement of milestones
- Attend site meetings and inspections to ensure contracted service delivery.
To apply for this Real Estate Intern role, you should ideally be studying a Real Estate, Project Management or related Business Studies university degree. Experience in real estate or projects would be advantageous.
Additional requirements include:
· Exceptional communication, presentation and administration skills
· Confidence in working independently and taking ownership of challenges and ideas
· Excellent time management and task coordination skills
· Curious and able to adapt to new or changing circumstances
· A full UK driving license to travel across multiple sites would be beneficial but not essential
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive hands-on experience with real estate planning for new construction and operational activities, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture. Our benefits include 26 days annual holiday, 2 paid volunteering days per year, generous pension contributions, access to our flexible benefits and more.
If this remote Real Estate Intern opportunity motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers pioneers breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Globally, we are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Join us, one of the largest employers in the MedTech industry and a recognised Great Place To Work certified UK employer, and become part of team Siemens Healthineers!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time