Job Title – Assistant Manager (Opportunity to Cash)
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- This role is of a Business Architect. The candidate will be working within a Scrum team as a Business Architect and will be required to liaison with Business Stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate features of a new functionality.
- The candidate will be someone who can serve as a Subject Matter Expert with good hold on business and functional domain knowledge.
- Provide strong Business Architect expertise in an agile framework environment .
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate features for new functionality. Serves as the SME for business and functional domain knowledge, working closely with the Product Owner.
- Good understanding of Customer Journeys.
- Supports the Project Manager as well as Technical Lead in the inception, epic creation, feature creation as well as Story writing to ensure clear scope and acceptance criteria in line with Agile delivery methodology.
- Create, groom, and maintain the project feature and story backlog in addition to any changes to those requirements.
- Participates in joint design sessions to groom and document features and stories.
- Create feature and story backlogs that are clear and straightforward.
- Assists the Tech Leads with flow diagrams, tables, mock-ups, and other methods to ensure features and stories are presented without ambiguity when designing the solution.
- Analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
- Work with Product Owner to decompose features into stories.
- Adhere to Agile methodology, ensure requirements documentation complies with Agile and audit standards.
- Adhere to all Siemens Technology standards, policies, and governance practices.
- Contributes to and use best practices and standards including Values & Behaviors.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Good experience in Siemens Business process.
- 6+ years of experience in handling business.
- Ability to understand, analyze & document complex processes, features and stories.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Working in distributed Agile environment.
- Own the e2e Traceability of Requirements.
- Should have the skills to derive multiple User Stories from Epics to ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Ability to demonstrate “What-not-How” approach in whilst communicating objectives and purpose.
- Ability to align with other roles in the team seamlessly.
- Ability to understand the requirements and communicate /disseminate the same effectively to multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to get involved in the detail whilst maintaining the big picture.
- Comfortable in decomposing large pieces of work into smaller chunks (by creating Epics/User Stories) that is understood by the team.
- Comfortable in working in a highly collaborative working environment with remote Product Owner and Business team.
- Ensures that all requirements support the delivery of business value by keeping customer focus, fulfills goals and objectives of the Program.
- Facilitate scope prioritization with the Product Owner/s and Business and ability to communicate rationale.
- Ability to contribute to estimation in Agile World.
- Responsible for keeping the requirements backlog up to date.
- Performs just-enough analysis to enable development work, and to reduce rework and overhead ( Work hand in hand with the Dev/ QA teams to ensure that the Sprint targets are met).
- Synthesizes complex sets of information to provide clarity and understanding to the Dev/QA team.
- Understands a problem enough to determine cause and provide appropriate solutions.
- Understands and defines requirements from a business and customer/user perspective.
- Understands how to implement the delivery of a product or an application.
- Understands the big picture and works with the team to understand concepts.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time