We are the Business Partner and IT Delivery team for the Siemens organizations Technology (Research), Advanta Business (Consulting) and Cybersecurity.
For our clients we create solutions to help them to be more efficient and innovative.
Our domain is to setup new applications and services by integration, automation, and digitalization.
Our strengths are team spirit and empowerment (ability to make service decisions for our own)
We would like you to become a team member with the focus on IT services Digital Doc Manager and SFeRA (Security Framework and Regulations Application)
SFeRA provides Siemens employees with information on security requirements and policies, which are binding for all units of Siemens AG to improve the Cybersecurity
Digital Doc Manger is an application for managing and creating Declarations of Conformity (DoC) for Siemens products in the EU.
Are you the one to help our customers to digitize and automate the everyday?
About your role:
• Establish efficient processes and provide suitable IT solutions in close cooperation with our clients
• Requirements, engineering, and maintenance of application-specific roadmaps
• Creation of innovative solution concepts for the determined requirements
• Responsibility for implementation, testing and support
• Ensuring IT compliance, cybersecurity, and appropriate data quality
• Selection and quality assurance of service providers
• Responsibility of IT costs (incl. budget / forecast planning) and customer reporting
• Management of IT projects according to agile approaches / methodologies
• Independent derivation of requirements for the (further) development of the responsible IT applications from the process specifications and technical requirements
• Responsible contact person for the specialist department for all questions regarding the managed applications SFeRA and DigitalDocManager
We are looking for:
3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Strong consultancy mindset in the sense of willingness to solve challenges, master the unknown, always offering a next step and a high degree of ownership culture.
Technical understanding and high interest to dive deeper into new technical ecosystems, esp. in the areas of open source, Java, Angular and Python
Experience in designing, implementing, maintaining IT applications.
Good knowledge of API Integrations, SAP interfaces, & Cybersecurity know how is highly advantageous.
Provider management including the ability to lead offshore & onshore teams in virtual environments.
Working experience with different software development methods, agile approaches / methodologies.
Basic competencies in understanding SAP Business processes (e.g., sales order)
Passion for technology and execution strengths.
Fluent in English and willing to connect to an international team with different backgrounds.
Knowledge and experience of low code / no code tools.
Why Join Our Team:
Cross functional, small global team, team spirit – your voice counts
Interaction and collaboration with other team members due to common resources and infrastructure
Self-responsibility. Make own decisions together with the clients, including budget
Potential for personal growth
Flexibility and variety in the daily work
Mix of technical tasks and understanding of business processes (eye to eye level with clients)
Direct customer communication and feedback
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time