Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer for Lombardia
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will be responsible to Install, Configure and Maintain Healthcare Diagnostic Equipment with particular reference to Radiology and Angiography, within the designated area
• You will have a Customers Face to Face relationship
• Ensure complete execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned assets
• Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement complex solutions
• Work with local team to delight Customers
• Interact with the Customer Care Center and Regional Support Center to ensure proper resolution of the issues
• Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the Dedicated Complaint Unit
• Be a Siemens Healthineers ambassador
• Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
Your qualifications and experience
• At least 3 years of experience in this position
• Degree in electronic engineering or high school diploma in electronic ;
• Digital Healthcare general knowledge;
• Fluent in english (written and verbally)
• Windows, Excel, Word knowledge;
• Resident in LOMBARDIA
• Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy as needed;
• Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
Your attributes and skills:
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to work in a team
• Continuous improvement approach
• Availability to travel mainly in north of Italy, occasionally in other Regions and abroad.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email