Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a Digital Health Sales Specialist This is a remote role and the successful candidate may be based anywhere in Canada.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
Reporting to the MRI & Syngo Business Line Manager, the Digital Health Sales Specialist will be managing customer relationships and customer satisfaction. This includes, identifying and developing regional reference sites, understanding customer buying criteria, trends by customer segment and assessing business implications for Digital Business Management.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious sales professional from the medical technology sector looking for the next step in their career.
As the Digital Health Sales Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Elaborating on the technical concepts and offers for IT solutions in the healthcare sector with clients
- Providing sales/technical support for Siemens Healthineers country organizations and partners
- Involvement with bid management in tender projects
- Managing deal escalation process and deal proposals including offer price points
- Delivering presentations to customers, at trade fairs and conferences
- Working with zone Product Account Executives and Directors of Sales, executing on the Digital Portfolio and Digital Solutions
- Suggesting allocation of technical support resources for Canada and assists employees with technical developmental needs for the digital portfolio
- Assisting in the creation of product competency materials and formulates assessment criteria
- Coordinating with Sr. Director Sales & Marketing, Imaging & Advance Therapy / Zone General Manager to ensure PSE and AE product competency needs and supports creation and delivery of such training
As a successful Digital Health Sales Specialist you will have:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 5 Years of experience in selling Health IT solutions (RIS/PACS/VNA and eHealth)
- Knowledge about healthcare standards like IHE, DICOM, HL7, FHIR
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
- Strong customer focus
- Must be able to travel 50% or more as required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in healthcare segments preferred
- MBA or Masters in a related field
- Bilingual (English/French)
Siemens Healthineers is proud to be a Great Place to Work® certified company in Canada for 2020-2023, 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Manufacturing, 2022 Best Workplaces™ for Health Care and 2022 Best Workplaces™ for Hybrid Work.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines. will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.