Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases
and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens
Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic
environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow
personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Execute all service activities assigned to him, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center, in an adequate and appropriate manner; It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand
1. Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
2. Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
3. Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center(RSC) and Regional technical manager(RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager(CSM) of sub-region.
4. Found potential business chance and report to Customer Service Manager(CSM) as SCR project demand.
5. Follow the PSI process during service in time.
6. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
7. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
8. Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account
9. Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers Customer Services
10. Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
11. (Sr. CSE) Support the new CSE development via Mentor/Mentee project
12. Fulfill other tasks assigned by Superior
Your qualifications and experience:
At least 2 years' experiences within customer service in the field of medical equipment/ electric equipment
Bachelor Degree(or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electronics/Machinery
IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
Good command of English for international training & service documentation
Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time