Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? This is the career for you!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.Position Highlights:
· Extensive Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service and Product portfolios provide opportunities to expand your customer base.
· Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, 401K matching program, medical and dependent daycare flexible spending accounts, flexible time off, and vehicle reimbursement program.
· Work life blend and the flexibility to work from home for a better balance to life.What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic sales professional for our Electrical Services team. The primary responsibility of this role is to promote Siemens strong market position for delivering smart building technology to help our customers create outstanding experiences for their customers. In this position, you will achieve booking and profit goals by developing and implementing plans to grow, develop, and manage contractor, distributor, and end-user relationships; capitalize on sales opportunities within the territory; and effectively execute sophisticated deals independently within our established guidelines.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing Electrical Services/eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!Responsibilities:
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of power distribution and control products, services, eMobility products and services and industry trends.
· Develop a geographic and vertical market account management plan that focuses on strategic growth. Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop “go to market” strategies to drive business to the standard electrical channel and the end-user customer.
· Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities. Achieve new order/booking and profit goals. Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
· Identify and qualify opportunities for powers systems studies with follow-up remediation, electrical service projects focused on low voltage and medium voltage for both greenfield and brownfield, electrical service agreements, as well as product modernizations, refurbishments, retrofits, and upgrades.
· Identify and qualify opportunities for electrical vehicle (EV) charging systems including EV chargers, required Electrical Services, transformers, Breakers etc.
· Collaborate with home office Center of Competency for EV and roll out initiatives to rest of the branch sales team
· Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
· Partner with other sales division teams to plan, target, and acquire new projects and accounts.
· Attend industry-specific networking events; actively participate in professional organizations such as NFPA and SAME to build a network of contacts and to represent Siemens in the market.
· Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers, leveraging Siemens world-class digital service delivery as a key differentiator.
· Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business goals and success metrics.
· Develop value-based proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources to obtain the sale.
· Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensure a smooth sales-to-operations turnover, and monitor project execution. Assist in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
· Focus on Data Center Market
· Actively participate in sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends.
· Travel overnight up to 50% for training and business development.Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred; candidates with a high school diploma or state-recognized GED along with at least 5 years of electrical industry experience will also be considered
· 8+ years of experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the electrical industry; experience in other electrical-focused industries such as utility, industrial, or contracting is a plus
· Strong technical and commercial knowledge of electrical distribution equipment (120V-69,000V) systems, services, and applications required
· Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local electrical market is strongly desired
· Strong technical and commercial knowledge of electrical vehicle charging systems and software preferred
· Experience in the life sciences, healthcare, education, data center, commercial office, or government facility vertical markets preferred
· Experience in estimating and selling technical solutions and service product lines effectively and independently
· Account development and strategic sales skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Excellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Proficiency with Salesforce CRM preferred
· Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
· Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.