Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated and technical Sr. Sales Executive to grow our Integrated Security Service business in the Raleigh area by delivering value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service. You will be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifies and generates opportunities for different kinds of customers, and fosters client satisfaction while managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment, benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle FAVR program
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new “Ready To Sell” Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of Service Agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies for commercial building system products to include total fire life safety service offerings, automation controls, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and solutions in assigned territory and will work with the team to help drive sales synergies for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, further develop existing accounts and relationships as well
- Provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations
- Maintain and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management (CRM) system as input on forecasting of opportunities
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers and position service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects
- Prospects and customers would include new and existing Siemens installations and installations of 3rd party automation, electrical, fire, and mechanical products and solutions
- Jointly works with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business and facility goals and how success is measured. Aligns the customers objectives with services to ensure that their building systems perform as required to achieve their facility and business goals
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth “sale to operations” turnover and monitors progress
- Assist in resolving collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed
- Stay involved with the customer to grow the Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer valued services from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Participate in sales department meetings, workshops, training, and professional development seminars
- Build and maintain strong end-user customer relationships that position Siemens as their valued and trusted fire and life safety services provider
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, candidates with a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency (State recognized) with directly related experience will also be considered.
- The successful candidate must be a subject matter expert in the application, system layout and operation of integrated security solutions with the ability to identify and pursue deficiencies, repairs and project opportunities with end-user customers
- Minimum of five years of sales and/or operations experience with commercial integrated security systems and solutions or in the Low Voltage (LV) construction industry
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local market is strongly desired
- Must be willing and available to travel 5-10% overnight for training and business development
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens FAVR vehicle program
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.