Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Customer Services Support Operator.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Customer Services Support Operator, you will be responsible for:
For our customers:
- Coordinating the planning and delivery of systematic service delivery: call handling, service scheduling, parts ordering, appointment confirmations, improving customer confidence and driving value of Siemens Healthineers products and services.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Monitor customer requests and overall system compliance to confirm equipment readiness for patient care.
- Support on-site customer facing personnel i.e. Regional Service Manager/Customer Service Engineer in meeting customer expectations as needs vary throughout system lifecycle.
- Document customer satisfaction issues and escalate through appropriate channels.
- Facilitate cross-functional awareness of customer needs between internal stakeholders to minimize unintended conflicts or negative impacts on customer operations.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Effectively deploying resources within the service organization to ensure service activities are appropriately aligned with contractual agreements, directing large teams in the completion of highly variable work streams, while reducing potential scheduling conflicts which may delay resolution.
- Accountable for delivering world-class customer experience by providing 24/7 support, and responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of service events by properly communicating and managing time sensitive workload.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer relationship related role, in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and passion for customer service.
- Successfully manage competing priorities while achieving key performance indicators and maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience communicating ideas and rationale to internal teams and customers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage time and prioritize based on impact and criticality of customer issue.
- Strong PC skills (MS office software like Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills and are adaptable to change
- Ability to think at a high level and apply business concepts.
- Experience to anticipate customer needs.
- A history of acting as a collaborative team player with cross-functional teams.
- An interest in solving problems that don’t have obvious solutions.
- Experience in Healthcare or Medical Device Industry
JOB LOCATION IS CARY NC*** NOT A REMOTE POSITION
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.