- Develop sales compensation strategy that supports stated business objectives
- Define actionable recommendations with sales/cost implications, modeled compensation impacts, and an implementation plan
- Lead and facilitate compensation plan design meetings with internal stakeholders
- Develop and deploy sales compensation communication plan materials
- Collaborate with Commissions Administration to ensure successful execution of sales compensation plans
- Provide ongoing analytics to evaluate the success of the compensation plans and provide recommendations for next year’s plans
- Design / evaluate additional compensation such as SPIFFs, special bonuses, etc.
- Conduct sales compensation market analysis to determine alignment with market as well as effectiveness against external data
- Continuously collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders to remain up to date on the state of the business and anticipate upcoming needs
- Executive presence: Ability to successfully interact effectively with senior leadership
- Work effectively in complex matrix organization
- Strong project management, facilitation, and overall communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Manages and works with complex data with high attention to details
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other basic collaboration tools
- CCP certification preferred
- 5+ years compensation expertise in variable plan design in similar industries / large scale organizations
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.