We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
This job is based out of Ahmedabad, India
A. Project Management
• Spearhead team efforts in end-to-end management of assigned projects in compliance to project delivery schedules and other SLA parameters.
• Assist the team in preparing & implementing project budgets, evaluating, hiring resource requirements as well as resolving critical project related issues with potential performance bottlenecks.
• Focus on enhancing operational systems, periodic project reviews, processes aimed at enhancing productivity & profitability. Maintain regular interaction with IT and Finance based on project requirements.
• Develop rapport with clients & main contractors for effectively closing business deals related to potential new projects in compliance to codes, regulations, guidelines and district specifications.
• Conduct variance analysis of various projects in the portfolio and recommend effective remedial measures to the senior management.
B. Operations & Administration-
• Collaborate with the management, assess industry standards- trends, practices to identify developments execution, control operations or processes, achieve revenue & collection.
• Prepare & represent Project status reports to the divisional management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision making.
• Optimize resource utilization & streamline processes for enhancing operational efficiency & departmental profitability.
• Coordinate activities related to recruiting, grooming & mentoring team members for enhancing revenue and client satisfaction from the target market segment.
• Evaluate team performance & render productivity enhancement feedback. Organize training sessions for team members based on identified training needs.
• Follow up with clients as well as internal & external stakeholders for recovering dues on time, aimed at minimizing potential bad debts and accomplishing organizational collection targets.
C. Liaison & Co-ordination- Effectively coordinating and collaborating with customer executives, management, material vendors, service providers, installation vendors, business partners, stakeholders and project teams, successfully bridge the communication gap among business and technology groups.
D. Project Coordination- In depth understanding of Project / Client Requirements coupled with hands-on experience in handling all phases of Project Life Cycle.
E. Team Leadership- Mentor and develop team members, create and sustain a positive and dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
F. Cost Control & Profit Improvement
• Support the team in exploring & extracting additional revenue in ongoing projects.
• Develop rapport with existing clients and prospects for identifying/ developing new opportunities in ongoing projects.
• Customized solutions based on specific business requirements.
• Overseeing and managing project expenses as well as preparing for potential financial risks, responsible for P&L
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time