Master Data 1st Level Support Trainee (m/f/d)
As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- First point of contact for Business’ Users in supporting a Siemens in-house Master Data application;
- Responsible, as 1st Level Support, to register and classify received Incidents and to support on the resolutions, ensuring that are solved in accordance with SLA's;
- Close collaboration with second level support, and other areas, to ensure that the Incidents are treated in a useful time and manner;
- Identify potential software solutions, focused on continuous improvement and optimization of the application and the Master Data processes.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or / and previous experience on IT application’s support;
- Fluent knowledge of English;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (word, excel, Access, PPT and outlook);
- SAP knowledge will be a plus;
- Team Player;
- Reliable and organized;
- Strong communications skills;
- Know your customer needs.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time