Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What is this opportunity?
As Senior Account Manager for the Siemens business in Québec, you will be responsible for the growth of the Siemens SI business for the identified Strategic Accounts within the region of Québec
What will you do?
- Develop strong customer relationships at all levels for the respective account
- Help and enable customers achieve their strategic objectives by being a trusted advisor
- Grow Siemens Smart Infrastructure business for the assigned strategic accounts
- In conjunction with the applicable Business Units (BU), develops, executes, and monitors annual business plan and targets for each BU to ensure business sales are achieved
- Be able to lead business development and sales for big and complex projects
- Identify market trends, customer needs and competitive advantages, and use this knowledge to grow Siemens SI Market Share
- Identify and develop customer opportunities in the assigned accounts and convert them into sales
- Responsible to increase share of wallet for select relevant key customers (including relevant sales channel/integrators) based on products, systems, solutions, and services
- Drive Sales and Business Development with focus on Account development using solutions business as an enabler
- Able to pair account knowledge with digital applications and solutions to deliver actionable steps in customer conversion process or project sales cycle
- Be able to work and lead in matrix organization, coordinating with other Business Units and various teams including engineering, marketing, and sales.
- Develop and execute account plans for top customers
- Drive cross BU collaboration across Electrification, Automation and Digitalization
- Create and communicate Siemens SI value propositions both internally and externally
- Provide leadership & oversight for Go-To-Market strategies for new products and solutions in the assigned accounts
- Organize and execute value-creation workshops for strategic customers
- Help resolve customer complex project issues by working closely with Siemens BUs
- Lead the account specific data transparency using CRM tools
Location – This role is based out of our office in Montreal QC.
What will you need to succeed?
- 10+ years experience; ideally a proven track record of 8 to 10 years in the Québec electrical utility market is highly preferred
- Proven track record of winning big and complex projects with participation from various stakeholders – both internal and external
- Knowledge about Electrification, Automation and Digitalization in the utility market
- Existing market network of end customers, consultants, contractors, and other relevant stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical preference) from a reputable University
- Experience in an Engineering, Business Development or Sales position with strong business mindset and technical expertise
- Experience working with End Users, OEMs, Integrators and EPCs in Québec
- Some knowledge about digital application trends including Cloud Technologies, Software as a Service Concept and Cyber Security.
- Entrepreneurship, consultative selling approach knowing the industry and the client’s key issues and business drivers
- Proven experience in developing and growing sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including bilingual (French and English) is mandatory, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels across Canada and globally
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.