Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) - Smart Infrastructure, Electrical Products
Are you interested in developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Here at Siemens, we make real what matters through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Join a challenging and dynamic world-class engineering-focused rotational program where you will drive R&D innovation through the creation of new products, technologies, and applications, while driving career development.
Learn more about Siemens Smart Infrastructure here!
What is the Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP)?
The Engineering Development Program (ELDP) is a two-year rotational program that positions you to be an integral part of the Siemens engineering team. Participants will have the opportunity to create new products, technologies, and applications, and drive the growth of Siemens through four, six-month rotational assignments. Upon completion of the program, graduates have the opportunity to transition into targeted roles such as Development Engineer, Product Engineer, Research & Development Engineer, Software / Hardware Engineer, and Testing Engineer (just to name a few!)
This opportunity is a full-time position and is designed to help you foster a successful engineering career path within Siemens. Our competitive benefits package includes (but is not limited to): medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible vacation time, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, 401(k) and Siemens savings plan, and employee discount marketplace
Potential rotation experiences include:
- Product design
- Testing engineering
- Applications engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Software / Hardware development
Career development experiences include:
- Build foundational technical competence
- Develop a solid understanding of the product development process and design control
- Career / personal growth north star (mid and long-term objectives)
- Create a network of cross-functional colleagues throughout Business Units
- Interact with a variety of customers
- Develop leadership skills
- Mentorships and exposure to senior leadership
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Engineering Development Leadership Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree, must graduate by Spring 2023
- Preferred GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel domestically and internationally as required by the program. Relocation assistance will be provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.