Position Title: Digital Transformation Expert – Business Analytics
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Do you want to blaze a trail in digital transformation and be trend-setter in the exciting growing field of business analytics?
Join us as a Digital Transformation Expert in the new Business Analytics Center of Excellence. This Center of Excellence will not only innovate and coordinate the growing Transforming Everyday Analytics Program and its Citizen Developer Community of Practice, but also own the analytics related business relationship with IT for the Americas Analytics Ecosystem and business functions leveraging it to enable analytics at-scale.
What will you do?
- Execute and Improve Transforming Everyday Analytics Program processes and tools to enable all other functions maximize the use of the Americas Analytics Ecosystem
- Collaborate with IT to test, release new and improve existing digital value propositions that can be scaled across business functions
- Work with Function Nominated Coordinators and Citizen Developers to
- Help implement best practices in their analytics use cases and grow data literacy
- Consolidate and coordinate future IT data modeling / other analytics demands
- Improve and Administer Americas Analytics Ecosystem training and protocols to ensure a growing synergistic network
Successful applicants* will have:
- BS/BA in related subject area with 3+ years experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in the project/program management, analytics and Siemens systems like SAP, SalesForce.
- Demonstrated a growth mindset in solving business challenges and constructive collaboration.
- Strong skills in Agile, Tableau, Knime, Other low-code tools and SharePoint administration
- Focus on business impact, continuous improvement, upskilling and co-creation in team setting
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.