Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
How do you shape the future through Digital Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented post graduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing DASS (Discrete Automation Systems & Software) and PAMC (Process Automation & Motion Control) for the better.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
- Ability to write code that aligns to standards to deliver desired product functionality in a secure and scalable fashion.
- Actively work with core data structures and algorithms, drive code reusability and demonstrate understanding of technical, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Actively participate in agile development processes.
- Collaboratively work with other team members, architects, scrum master to ensure test/code coverage, support test automation, follow team practices and help evolve the team.
- Ability to understand performance parameters and assess application performance.
. Use your Skills to move the world forward
- This job expects development of test automation framework and test scripts for System Verification Procedures for Windows-based products. Automating DevOps pipeline and end-user workflows using C#, .net based framework.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- Experience: 3 – 4 yrs in SW development and/or SW developer in test using C#, .net
- C#,.NET programming
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks
- Experience in automating DevOps pipeline.
- Knowledge on Unit test framework MS Test or NUnit
- Knowledge on Test Management tool (Quality Center) and Agile, DevOps methodology
- Good knowledge on SDLC, STLC, Defect Management Process and Defect Tracking tools like TFS
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time