- You will use your well-rounded market know how to evaluate business potential, develop, and execute action plans to thrive our global market in close collaboration with the regional sales colleagues; in doing so, customer analyses, new trends and business opportunities assessment will be part of your responsibilities
- You will develop relevant solutions for plastics machines by merging customer requirements and our existing automation, drive, software and digital portfolio. You will also identify new technologies and market trends and collaborate with our product and system management.
- with your "entrepreneur mindset", you will drive the global implementation of sales projects, take on the functional leadership of interdisciplinary teams from regional sales, application engineering, product management, controlling and marketing.
- you will be responsible for marketing activities (presentations, videos, preparation and participations in fairs and internal events) in collaboration with marketing departments.
- you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, controlling, and reporting activities for the customers assigned to you; you will prepare and present executive summaries as an input for top management decisions.
- You have completed a master's or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or similar, with content in the field of drives and/or motion control technology.
- You are highly motivated and have an excellent understanding of Industrial Automation, ideally in the field of plastics machines, with solid experience in Sales/Promotion/Business Development.
- You are passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation and digitalization.
- You have passion for exploring the new and unknown, questioning our routines and rethink the existing. Driving things forward and taking things into your own hands is just the way you work.
- You do not wait for something to happen, but you take initiative, you transform “it looks interesting” into concrete opportunities and pave the path to new business fields.
- You value customer engagement and enjoy working in a global and multicultural setup.
- You are able to quickly buildup networks and work effectively across businesses and functions.
- You enjoy travelling for business trips (fairs, internal events, customer visits, etc.).
- You must be able to communicate fluently in English. However, further language skills are much appreciated.
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 48,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life
- insurance contributions
- contribution to meals in the form of e-vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time