Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. While our excellent team of Field Service Engineers and Service Partners keep the Customer processes running with timely delivery of Service ; our Service Sales Specialists and Digital Enterprise Sales Specialists , together with our team of engineers and Partners, help our Customers Stay ahead of competition with the right Digital Transformation Solutions.
Focusing on India, Southern Region 2, Karnataka , the Customer Services Manager – bangalore will actively plan, implement and deliver Digital Industries Customer Services Business units targets and KPI's
What are my responsibilities?
- The successful candidate will take the leadership role for the Digital Industries – Customer Services Business (except Machine Tool Services)– Bangalore Office
- Lead a team of dedicated professionals based majorly out of Bangalore & Territories associated with Bangalore.
- Ensure service delivery, thru proper deployment of
resources to achieve Customer Satisfaction and contract obligations with
the meeting of operational KPI's and financial targets.
Ensure tools and infrastructure is in place to meet our objectives and manage the Service delivery process in tune with Customer needs .
- Design, implement and continuously improve operations processes to ensure a high quality of service, meeting contract obligations , meeting internal requirements are met (information tracking, reporting, costing etc), and fulfilling the financial targets .
- Ensure Operations are able to meet Quality Certification standards, manage the installed base, and manage our customers expectations, through routine works and escalations. Determine and Achieve productivity saving targets.
- Work with senior management to develop and action budgets
for Operations, including budgets for capital expenditure required to
ensure operations are correctly equipped with tools, spares, and test
Support develop and implement strategic directions.
- Lead a team of dedicated Specialists to grow the Service Business in conventional areas and especially in the sunrise areas of Digital Transformations, Plant Maintenance Services.
- Acts as escalation instance for the region, for resolving issues with all DI Service related matters .
- Will be responsible for arranging and participating in interactive marketing forums with customers, colleagues and other Business units, so as to contribute towards achieving the CS Business Unit objectives through strategic and tactical marketing activities .
- To maintain a holistic customer focus and interaction the successful candidate will be actively leading Tendering and Quote activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Batchelor’s or Master’s engineering degree with at least 15 years of experience in Customer Services function with at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
You will be performing this from Bangalore India. You will help the Bangalore office & Territories develop as a hub of innovative Digital Transformation projects. You need to have the Passion for Customer Satisfaction and the enthusiasm for working with a diverse group of people focused on Innovation and Service excellence.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Find out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time