Digital Industries – Process Automation
SIMEA Sibiu SRL combines under the umbrella of a leagl entity four plants from Siemens DI (PA and MC), Siemens SI and Sykatec. SIMEA specializes in the production of electrical and electronic parts and components, as well as metal processing, electric motors, and component manufacturing. For Siemens DI PA plant, an expansion and competence development into a significant electronics plant is in preparation.
For the future positioning of SIMEA as a major unit producer and location for services (e.g., for Strategic Purchasing, IT and Development) we are looking for a value flow, process and change oriented person:
Head of Finance SIMEA Sibiu
What will be my role?
As Head of Finance at PA's Sibiu manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for all commercial functions and activities of the Sibiu plant. In your new role, you will act as a trusted partner to the Manufacturing Management of the Sibiu plant.
- You will be responsible for factory and product value management according to guidelines and local regulations, procurement, supply chain logistics and IT department as well as commercial responsibility for the R&D department of DI PA DCP PP.
- Drive financial policies & guidelines and govern the financial management of the company
- Lead the analysis and interpretation of financial reports for strategy, initiatives, product costing, and investment plans
- You will lead the expansion of production and the increase of production volume and be responsible for implementing operational process flows and new digital tools
- You will change value flows and set up Sibiu as a full-fledged plant
- There is an opportunity to assume the role of CFO for the SIMEA Sibiu SRL company.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- You are an experienced leader with in-depth knowledge in commercial or logistics of a factory with intercultural competence
- You have experience in various manufacturing related functions such as performance controlling, supply chain management, RIC of a legal entity and procurement
- Mandatory experience in the manufacturing sector
- You are a trusted partner to your stakeholders: Suppliers and partners, colleagues, managers, and employees
- We are looking for an individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. With your curiosity and personal commitment, you want to bring new innovative aspects of finance and supply chain and deal with challenging and changing circumstances
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time