Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an intern in Siemens SPA to be part of an internship program within the Smart Infrastructure, Digital Industries and Central Function areas.
During the 5 month-internship you will have the support of a mentor in learning the basic competences related to the role and an overview about working methodologies.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
· You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within Siemens departments
· You are trained as “Tecnico Intermedio” with the support of a personal mentor who will guide you to successfully achieve your career steps
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You will learn how to support in the organization and put into practice your communication skills and your innovative mindset
Preferred Entry Qualifications
· You are a student in a ITS (Istituto Tecnico Superiore)
· Good knowledge of Italian & English language (spoken, written)
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 online suite
· Passion to never-stop growing
· Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness
· Eligibility to work in Italy
What we offer
· Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working; hybrid and remote working
· Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
· An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
· Reimbursement and benefits: internship refund (lunch included), personal computer
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Either