This is a Evening Shift work schedule is 10:30pm - 7:30am Monday- Friday
Goal oriented Design, Implementation, and validation of key projects to achieve the initiatives of productivity enhancement, business direction, and automated system control improvements. Provide technical support for the day-to-day operation of high volume
automated production lines. Identification and team support of key technology improvements. Provide administrative functions and oversight for ICS production networks.
Strong trouble-shooting and design skills for PLC (Rockwell Automation ControlLogix, Beckhoff, Siemens and TI 505 based controllers), Robotics (Staubli, ABB, Fanuc), Controller integrated Servo Motion Control (Allen-Bradley;Emerson;Siemens), Real time quality inspection, measurement, OCR/OCV vision systems (Cognex), Connectivity medium administration and design (Ethernet IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ProfiBus, Remote I/O, and serial over multiple medium), Enterprise Network architecture and compliance for ICS (Industrial Control Systems) including but not limited to (MS Server, Network layout, Active Directory, IIS, Role administration, MsSQL; Invensys InSQL, IBM DB2 Database architecture, design, and maintenance).
* Provide full support for the automated manufacturing lines including, but not limited to the administration of the SCADA systems, Level 1 and 2 manufacturing equipment and instrumentation, industrial labeling (SATO, Zebra, Intermec) and associated peripheral systems.
* Provide technical input for business and productivity initiatives.
* Provide training to skilled trades, production, and engineering staff in the setup, use, and maintenance of the manufacturing assembly systems in support of design changes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to function as a team member and individual on projects.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Research and recommend new ICS technologies. This position has no direct or indirect reports but requires cooperation and communication with management, engineers, supervisors, skilled trades and production operators. Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Associates Degree and 1 to 3 years of manufacturing experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.