As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
This comprises all new technologies as well such as AI, TSN, EDGE, Cloud applications, etc.
What part will you play?
- Supporting the End customers and Tier Suppliers as part of our Digitalization and Retrofit Project Team
- Preparing automation standards based on the customer’s requirement (mainly for PLC, HMI, IOT)
- Developing programming standardized solutions
- Clarifying technical details with project partners
- Creating technical plans
- Preparing standardized programming blocks
What you need to make real what matters.
- University degree in Automation, Electrical and/or Electronics, Control Engineering or related area
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English
- Product knowledge (SIMATIC, TIA Portal, PROFINET, Fail-Safe)
- Systems knowledge (including drive and power technology)
- Good level of knowledge of programming and algorithms
- Experience in development with MS Visual Studio
- Experience in graphical user interface development is a plus
- Eager to learn new technologies, tools and Automation domain know-how
- Communication skills and ability to act as a part of a team with globally distributed colleagues and work independently as well
- Strong customer orientation and great focus on results
- No restriction for travelling.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time