Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Fire Solutions business nationwide.
This individual would lead Fire Solutions Sales activities for the Enterprise Zone by uncovering and developing sales opportunities through relationships with end users and facility management companies. This role will report directly to the Zone Sales Manager and is a home office-based position.
Working with sales resources throughout the country, this individual is expected to generate and manage a large number of highly qualified opportunities for Siemens Smart Infrastructure fire solutions. At the direction of this individual, assigned area resources will handle technical and proposal responsibilities while this individual focuses on developing and establishing strong ongoing relationships with key stakeholders, contracting personnel, and owners. This individual shall be an expert on Siemens existing contracting vehicles and strategies and shall work to favorably position Siemens Smart Infrastructure for new fire solutions business.
- Drive programmatic Engagement at a high level within the accounts to drive fire solutions growth for Siemens
- Develop business opportunities and generate sales volume
- Develop projects to enhance the company’s probability of success through price and preference
- Maintains active funnel to provide transparency into account development
- Neutralize or put competition at a disadvantage
- Supports Area and Zone sales management with strategic planning and forecasting
- Maintains technical competence of company’s products, applications, and services
- Represents Siemens in industry associations, professional organization, and affiliations
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory approval ratings and to create outstanding customer value
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Fire Solutions sales experience
- Demonstrates an expert knowledge of Fire Services
- Required travel: 50%
- General Computer skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This individual must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present herself/himself and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment
- Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.