Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Serviceability Engineer to deliver optimal and efficient service to the install base.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Serviceability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- You will be defining and providing input into Serviceability concepts for Diagnosing, Repairing, Maintaining, Installing Molecular Imaging Products to continuously upgrade our remote service offerings and implement our service strategy.
- You will be creating, updating, service content to be used by service engineers (written, multimedia, AR, VR) for performing various service activities for our customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of servicing on the Symbia platform for the areas of motion and detector.
- You will be testing your colleagues and your own service content, tools, & procedures.
- Collaborating with Design & Development Teams, Marketing, Sales, Field Service.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You are passionate and familiar with Customer Service & Service Delivery
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have a strong understating of complex system design, and development thru requirements.
- You have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- You are experienced and have knowledge on SPECT and SPECT/CT systems with an emphasis on SPECT Detectors & Image Quality.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are customer centric and customer focused!
- MS, or BS in Engineering.
- VR Development Experience a Plus.
- Preferred to have experience in servicing Computed Tomography (CT) and SPECT/CT systems.
- You are collaborative, communicate well, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to create clear instructions (using both text and photos/diagrams) to communicate technical concepts.
- Minimum of 5-8 years in designing, or supporting Medical Imaging Devices
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.