We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
Quality Conformance of Product -
1. Establish, implement routine testing norms.
2. Involve & motivate the team members for implementation of quality norms.
3. Collect, analyze and publish product quality related data (FPY, DPT & Q No.) & initiate corrective and preventive measures as required with help of MVC team.
Resources Utilization –
1. Mobilize resources used for testing the product.
2. Plan and do the necessary calibration and maintenance of testing equipments
3. Improve manpower efficiency.
4. To assign manpower for routine client inspections.
5. Product Improvement & Standardization-
6. To take corrective actions as required to continuously improving the efficiency/effectiveness of the processes.
7. To provide input to the process planning department for tools, fixtures & testing equipments required during testing in order to improve the quality of work & output.
8. To maintain testing infrastrecture
9. To align with HQ colleagues for develoment activities w.r.t. test instruments
10. To initiate & support development activities for component development of breakers for e.g. motor, coils, gear boxes, shock absorber, anti-pumping devices etc.
Quality Management –
1. To carry out periodic internal ISO audit in other department and at vendors,
2. To analyse non conformance / observation,implement corrective & preventive action.
3. Support the QM team in implementation of IMS
4. To ensure all the statutory compliances as laid down from time to time, work out initiatives to improve the EHS index on a continuous basis.
5. Visit to vendor depends upon the feedback from shop floor & providing input to the vendor for improvements.
Support & Interaction in Other Department -
1. To provide full assistance to design team for technical inputs and testing of circuit breaker.
2. To support product development department for in-house routine testing of circuit breakers for M1 & M2 type test conducted by ERDA.
3. To provide feedback to concerned engineering team regarding drawing related issues.
4. Attaining daily production meeting for understanding priority and other important points of breakers in process and their respective dispatches.
5. Reporting of serious quality issues of materials to incoming department and to drive MVC team to send rejected material to vendor for free replacement through NCR & reverse PO process.
6. Providing desired inputs in ECM meetings and thus giving same input to team, about the changes made.
Site Visit & To handle Site Issue:-
1. To provide the necessary support to customer care department to resolve the site issue.
2. For small site issue providing the necessary procedures, instructions, pictures to the customer for sorting the issues.
3. To visit the domestic / export site for attaining & resolving serious product issues, to provide training to client.
4. To provide feedback to concerned department regarding failure & to discuss CAPA to avoid the same in future.
5. To provide support to customer service department by direct interaction with customer or service franchisee to resolve the issues to product.
This Job is based in Kalwa Mumbai
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.