Senior Technical Writer
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.com
Enlighted – Global Technology Center, Chennai
Senior Technical Writer
- Work with product management, product marketing, delivery, customer support, customer success, and engineering to produce and maintain world-class documentation for Enlighted solutions.
- Responsible for user guides, how-to videos, administration and configuration of best practices, integration guides, API developer guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and other customer-facing documentation.
- Understand complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users at various technical levels.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in user documentation across the organization.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of customer facing documents and materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future documentation investments.
- Create and maintain best-in-class customer knowledge base to help end users, administrators and developers understand how to use ENL IoT solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field with a focus on English, writing, marketing or communications.
- 6+ years of user documentation or technical writing experience.
- Demonstrated experience with a B2B2C, growing enterprise SaaS side of IoT is a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge with content management systems and knowledge base platforms.
- Experience with user documentation best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums (mobile / online).
- Ability to bring cross functional teams together to complete documentation requirements, creation, review, approval and publishing.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Product & Product Marketing: Understand solutions at every level of detail, including interactions between functions. Keep up to date on new release plans and schedule user documentation updates accordingly.
- Engineering: When required for a greater level of understanding, involve the engineering team.
- Delivery, Customer Success and Support: Keep the CS team apprised of new documentation and modifications; train the team on document updates so they can be clearly articulated to customers.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time