- Exchanges information with Vertical Market Management in Singapore, Automotive in HQ Dept. in Germany and Regional / Global Account Managers.
- Establishes Automotive Industry Market transparency and Installed base (Siemens products and competitors) in a well documented manner for each plant.
- Defines migration strategy for existing installed base.
- Develops Automotive industry focused LIne builders and System Integrators.
- Proactively pursues green field projects and extensions. Especially upcoming foreign investment.
- Influences End customers to select LIne builders and OEM’s (local and overseas) using Siemens, respectively to push short listed OEM’s (overseas) to use Siemens in their machines.
- Responsible for sales to Automotive accounts directly as well as indirectly through local partners.
- Build up relationship with selected Local, regional and Global Automotive manufacturers located in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and related Line builders / OEM's.
- Present to them the Siemens offering to the Automotive indusrty.
- Constantly exchange information with the Vertical Management team located in Singapore and Automotive HQ Dept. in Germany about upcoming projects in Thailand.
- Exchange / Share information with Global and regional Account Managers for internationally active accounts.
- Develop Account Business Plans (ABP) for selected accounts and gradually improve account transparency.
- Provide input for sales forecast, analyze, prepare and assist on proposals.
- Get market transparency for Automotive Industry.
- Keep required input in CRM tool updated on a weekly basis.
- Collaborates closely with team colleague taking care of Chinese accounts.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Industrial engineering or related engineering fields.
- 5+ years in the area of automation, PLC, DCS, SCADA, MES systems.
- Existing experience in sales for Automotive industry or having worked for a larger Automotive company or Automotive customer related Automation SI would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented.
- Good communication in Thai and English, both written & spoken skills. Mastering spoken Japanse would be an additional advantage and proficient in MS Office
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time