Siemens Mobility is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions for the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transportation of people and goods, helping to improve the daily quality of life of millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent digitized solutions to the mobility issue that is gaining increasing attention in the public debate. Our comprehensive offering includes rail vehicles, rail automation and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unique added value that extends far beyond the boundaries of our own sector.
Our Business Unit "Customer Services" (=CS) takes care of all contractual commitments and agreements around warranty and maintenance in our projects. CS's ambition is to make rail transport even more efficient with innovative technologies at all levels, having developed a unique solution portfolio across the entire life cycle of rolling stock and rail infrastructure. They range from reliable spare parts supply to smart data services - such as real-time monitoring of trains and infrastructure, wear and tear prediction and comprehensive analysis of complex vehicle and signaling issues.
To strengthen our CS team, we are looking for a Project Manager - Maintenance/Service Contracts (m/f/x).
As Project Manager, you will bear full responsibility for the "proper" execution of multiple maintenance contracts (long-term contracts, often between 15 and 20 years).
"Proper execution" means that:
- the maintenance contract is executed according to the contractual obligations (SLA) so that penalties are avoided,
- target profitability is achieved or - better still - exceeded,
- customer satisfaction is high, creating opportunities for new business.
Typical tasks and responsibilities:
- You manage the contractual agreements and ensure that maintenance activities are carried out according to the SLA of the contract. You assist in the interim planning of maintenance activities (preventive maintenance plan) with your colleagues from the Service Operations team. EHS is also one of the topics you play an important role in as PM.
- You are an important contact person for the customer. You have regular meetings with your customer about the course of the contract execution, quality control, priorities, extensions, and new opportunities...You are the first level of escalation in case of possible problem discussions, both with the customer and internally.
- You are responsible for the financial health of your projects and monitor Profit & Loss. You do this with your Project-Controller who, together with you, manages the contractual administration and financial control of your projects. Together, you take care of the necessary contractual obligations regarding order processing, invoicing, cash collection, change requests …
Required Domain Skills:
- You have a master’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- You have a first experience in project management or - even better - service or technical maintenance experience in a (preferably complex) technical environment.
- You are 'output' driven and want to achieve objectives efficiently with a focus on output, results, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience with government customers and signaling technology is an advantage.
- Experience with a CMMS system (maintenance management system such as e.g., Maximo) is also a plus.
- Knowledge of languages: You are fluent in both national languages (NL and FR), both spoken and written. You can also communicate fluently in English, which is the working language with our Headquarters in Germany.
- Service = helping customers. Customer focus is therefore an important attribute. You can communicate constructively and positively with our customers and all stakeholders involved in your projects, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: You know the importance of a good team and you are able to create enthusiasm and mobilize energy in others from a non-hierarchical position.
- Flexibility and innovation: You always think of the customer/end user. You deal smoothly with unforeseen circumstances, always opting for the most efficient approach. You dare to think out of the box and are open to new ideas or concepts.
- Output and structure: You can organize yourself well and work in a structured and systematic way. You follow up on the various actions defined both internally and with our customers.
- Analytical thinking skills: You quickly form an integrated picture in a complex environment, and you give direction easily. You quickly translate a complex situation into an efficient and effective plan of action.
What does Siemens Mobility offer you?
At Siemens Mobility, you will join an environment that cares about you. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave.
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home.
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet).
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs.
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market.
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being.
- And so much more!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time