Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Team lead (f/m/d) Quality Management and contribute to the continuous improvement of all areas of the QM systems at Siemens Healthineers.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As team leader of Siemens Healthineers Business Quality Support, you will provide practical and solution-oriented support for the Siemens Healthineers units in the implementation of international official and internal requirements and develop new concepts in quality management (e.g. in the areas of CAPA, software validation, UDI and label creation)
- You lead and develop a team of approx. 4 employees at the Erlangen site
- As part of the central governance role of SHS QT, you are responsible for Siemens Healthineer's wide improvement projects to ensure regulatory compliance and to strengthen our competitiveness in all areas of the QM system, considering lean aspects and the application of continuous improvement methods (Healthineers Performance System (HPS) methods).
- You create and revise processes, guidelines and quality requirements for Siemens Healthineers as a whole and coordinate this with the relevant contacts in the Siemens units worldwide
- You also carry out inspections, compliance audits and quality assessments to ensure global market access and to optimize processes; but also support and accompany in the post-audit support process in the implementation of identified improvement opportunities
- You develop and create classroom and web-based training courses on QM topics and, if necessary, carry them out yourself in the healthcare units
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in a scientific or comparable discipline (e.g. medicine, pharmacy, medical device technology) or a comparable professional training
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in quality management in the medical device industry
- You have already gained experience in the management and development of employees
- You are characterized by your knowledge of relevant QM requirements in medical device industry (ISO standards and laws), have well-founded practical experience in auditing (QSR, ISO 13485, GMP, MDR or IVDR) and have obtained certification as an auditor according to ISO 19011
- You already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to receiving your application
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by a self-motivated and goal-oriented way of working and the ability to work across functions
- Your leadership style is characterized by openness, motivation, intercultural understanding, quality and result orientation and appreciative communication
- You have the ability to analyze structures and topics and to work on them systematically and in a structured manner
- You communicate business fluently in German and English and can hold presentations in both languages without any problems
- International business trips (approx. up to 20%) are a welcome change for you
- We learn passionately − Your profile is rounded off by a high level of motivation to constantly improve processes and your openness to change
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time