Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Overall responsibility for completing the HV-Equipment Scope of the HVDC project
- Overall Technical responsibility for the preparation of equipment specifications, check of test plans, and optimization of the equipment construction under consideration of the special requirements for HVDC and Grid Access plants
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of technical and economic tender documents for high-voltage equipment. Techno-Commercial support of the sales department and the project management for HV Equipment
- Overall responsibility for the Technical evaluation of the offers of subcontractors. Support the economic evaluation in the context of purchasing. Technical support during the search for the most suitable technical solution and qualified subcontractors
- Internal project supervision (timelines, costs, quality)
- Preparation and active participation in technical decisions in arrangements with the project manager and technical project manager
- Regular sub-project reports, regular meetings with regard to project progress, constant monitoring of project milestones
- Candidate with sound knowledge in designing transformers or GIS (Gas insulated Switchgear) or instrument transformers shall be preferred.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Knowledge acquired in 8 -12 years in High Voltage Engineering or similar
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Deep Knowledge about and Experience with engineering of HV components.
- Expert level Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Proactivity in digging deep into techno-commercial topics, also considering surrounding interface requirements.
- Pronounced Quality Focus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time