Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Master Data Management Expert (f/m/d) to drive the digitization of our processes by harmonizing global master data models.
Master data is the foundation for our digitalization. With strong master data governance, we create the necessary conditions to automate business processes, make business reporting more efficient, and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours. This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will enrich our team as a Senior Master Data Management Expert (f/m/d) by driving the harmonization of our global master data models and jointly managing the global data operations unit.
- You will define the requirements for the implementation of rule-based workflow & replication processes together with our IT experts and develop rules for the cleansing of large data sets. In this way, you will contribute to the implementation of an ambitious strategy roadmap.
- You will support our Business Areas and Business Functions in meeting their business requirements with state-of-the-art master data solutions
- You will contribute to setting global guidelines to ensure legal compliance and harmonization of data attributes.
- You will develop training materials and conduct training and communication activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in (business) informatics, business administration or another relevant field
- You are looking forward to contributing your expertise from many years of professional experience in the areas of data management, data governance and the standardization of data management processes
- You are therefore very familiar with profit center, cost center, customer and supplier master data
- Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of modern master data solutions (e.g. SAP Data Intelligence Cloud, SAP Business Intelligence)
Your attributes and skills:
- We operate in an international environment, thus you have very good English skills
- You have strong communication and cooperation skills in interdisciplinary collaboration as well as a digital technology mindset
- You convince us with your strong analytical skills and a high degree of initiative
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either