We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Internal Sales Support person to join our Measurement Intelligence team in our Bayswater Office. Reporting to the MI Business Segment Manager, this role will be challenging and rewarding. Your primary function is to support our Sales Team and their customers.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Performing all required internal support activities for the national sales team:
- Evaluating customer requirements and developing a solution to meet those requirements with support from the Sales Executives
- Preparing and submitting offers to customers
- Negotiating offers with customers
- Following up quotations
- Liaising with the internal Order Management team and delivery operators
• Be the customer advocate within the Siemens organisation, taking responsibility for all allocated customer activities ensuring a timely and positive outcome
• Perform sales administration tasks such as customer follow up, utilising the Siemens internal systems for quality management, complaint and compliment capture, participating in internal Business and Sales meetings as required.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a Certificate/Diploma in a technical and/or commercial discipline, experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a successful track record in industrial instrumentation or similar. You must be able to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organisations. Relevant Industry exposure is preferred.
In return Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, multiple career paths, and commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time