Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
Detailed Job Requirements:
- You are RAMS professional and working for Railway Signaling Projects
- You are member involved in Project Life Cycle activities & worked closely with Project Engineering (Design and V&V) Teams, peers & the Customers
- Awareness of RAMS management and engineering processes that will be followed to demonstrate the safety of the system to be installed on the project
- Familiar with the customer requirements and the country-specific regulations/standards to be applied, you will establish the system requirements with regard to reliability (R), availability (A), maintainability (M) and safety (S)
Your role also includes:
- Providing support in project execution with the objective of meeting customer requirements in terms of reliability, availability, maintainability, and safety.
- Preparation of RAM plan, Safety plan, analyses, and reports to meet RAMS Deliverables
- Provide support to Senior RAMS engineer/RAMS Manager to ensure that RAMS requirements are met.
- Basic Design Understanding
- Implement CENELEC driven process to RAMS Deliverables.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have degree (Master/Bachelors) in technical engineering, preferably in electrical/electronics engineering with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
- Knowledge on standards associated with CEN EN50128, 50129, 50126
- Knowledge on MIL-HDBK-217 FN2/TELCORDIA/SN29500 or similar standards
- Knowledge on MIL-STD-1629A, RDSO, UNISIG, ERA_ERTMS standards
- Experience with Reliability Analysis tools like ZUSIM, Isograph Reliability Workbench, ReliaSoft, Item Toolkit , Relex or similar tools
- Familiar with Configuration tools like DOORS ClearQuest, Livelink, Citrix Application, SAP.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time