Are you a recent graduate from university with a Bachelors or Masters degree? Do you want to start your journey with a global company that makes real what matters? Then join our Emirati Graduate Program with Siemens Advanta Consulting to kick-start your career.
Our Emirati Graduate Program is a 2 year-long program where you’ll be supported by a structured learning program and mentor to start owning your career. By the end of the two years, we expect that our graduates will be well prepared to be successful in securing one of our substantive positions.
Who are we?
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management and digital consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies – Siemens.
Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations. For our Consulting engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help clients from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 600+ consultants, over 7,000 solution designers and developers, backed by ten thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
What are we offering you?
· Over two very exciting years you’ll gain all the skills and knowledge you need to build a successful career at Siemens. The two years consists of challenging assignments. You will experience a variety of roles you can play based on your skills and areas of interest.
· At the start of the program, you’ll be assigned a personal mentor with whom you’ll decide a program schedule to determine the direction of your career path.
· Our training landscape will provide you with all the basics you need for a successful start as a Leader, Consultant, Corporate or Commercial success in our organization.
· You will be part of fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our clients.
What you’ll do?
As an Emirati Graduate Participant in our digital practice, you will support leading global companies in developing their digital strategy and implementation roadmap. You will learn to coach senior client leaders to equip them with the needed tools and skills to tackle today’s and tomorrow’s most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, digital transformation, and innovation.
During your training you will have exposure to the following
· Develop digital strategies, new capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients
· Inspire our clients to adopt innovative approaches, tailored to their requirements, and support them during pilot and implementation phases
· Assume full responsibility and ownership for your own project module
· Lead various work modules which includes advising and coaching junior team members to support their professional development
· Engage with internal and external senior stakeholders and work closely with client teams
· Develop hands-on business plans in close collaboration with our clients and present your project results to top management
Who should apply?
Majors: Outstanding university degree ideally in technology including Electrical Engineers, IT majors, Cyber Security or top business school MBA/BBA.
Graduation Date: Recent graduate from local or foreign educational institutions, graduation period cannot exceed more than 1-year post graduation (Bachelors or Masters) from the date of examination.
Experience: This program is an entry level talent program, so we require maximum 1-year- experience post-graduation.
What else we are looking for?
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive Emirati candidates that demonstrate the following:
• You hold a family book
• Passion for digital transformation, digital business ecosystems, or information technology.
• Strong interest and ideally first exposure across different industry verticals, particularly Energy (Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Process / Discrete Manufacturing and Utilities.
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally
Please click “Apply Now” button below and fill in your application. We will be reviewing each application and inviting the shortlisted candidates to our assessment process. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: We offer flexible working hours and we have a hybrid model that you could both work from home and our offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
What else you need to know?
At Siemens we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we are proud to be Expo 2020 Dubai’s Premier Partner for Infrastructure Digitalization. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect, and prestige within the Corporation. Siemens is dedicated to supporting the career growth of UAE Nationals and fully endorses Emiratization.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time