The Store Shop supervisor shall manage the day-to-day Store operations. Shall be responsible for Material loading, unloading, Material issue to shop floor and managing stores inventory .Accountable for ensuring safety, customer quality and delivery requirements.
3 to 5 Years
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1) Responsible for Store Material movement to the Shop Floor and sub-contracting Material movement supply to vendor by proper co-ordination in-between teams.
2) Responsible for RQ creation and printing, RQ posting through SAP by various posting movement, daily basis Material issue monitoring.
3) Documentation related to Assembly RQ, Transfer of Projects, Maintaining proper Excel records of the same.
4) To provide daily basis updates of the RQ’s to OM, Assembly supervisor, SCM procurement team.
5) Allocation of material RQ to the various functions and giving updates to the concerns team for further process.
6) Posting of the sub-contracting material and update to SCM team.
7) Responsible for the vendor reconciliation as and when necessary.
8) Co-ordination for the BOP items issue to packing team and necessary posting in SAP.
9) Responsible for the Inventory Audit (Half yearly/Perpetual) which includes physical verification of the store’s material.
10) Co-ordination between Incoming Material team for the smooth supply of material.
11) Co-ordination between Internal logistics team for the smooth Internal shifting movement.
12) Responsible for maintaining hold project material records. Utilization of hold project and project extra material in upcoming projects.
• Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is required.
• Extensive Factory level experience with significant proven team supervisory experience.
• Must be familiar with Steam Turbine and its components.
• Has thorough knowledge and practical experience of Store’s and its process.
• Must be familiar with steam turbines drawings.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Has ability to act decisively and solve staff, material, or equipment-related problem.
• Must be computer proficient, including Microsoft Windows and Office software applications.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time