If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of our Siemens Mobility central strategy team and will support as well as drive the Siemens Mobility market strategy, enhance our competitive intelligence as well as contribute to Siemens Mobility's corporate strategy.
- Your mission: to keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology, market, and competitive environment and thus act as a driving force for strategic initiatives and programs.
- You will be working closely with our stakeholders during the market planning and competitor monitoring processes to assure results-oriented and efficient process execution.
- Next to this, you are responsible to provide a holistic top-down view on the Mobility market as well as valuable insights for key market and competitor related processes incl. market analysis, reporting cycles and preparation of board level meetings and discussions on the topic.
- You will also initiate and lead strategic projects (such as analyses of innovation and trends, growth programs, benchmarking) and prepare strategic decisions for top management.
- In addition, you will ensure close cooperation with the Business Units, Regions and Functions of Siemens Mobility and Siemens AG.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an excellent master’s degree in business administration, economics, management consulting or technical studies.
- In addition, you do have long-term professional experience in at least two of the following business environments: Market Intelligence, Strategy, Business Development, M&A or Corporate Development.
- Next to this, you have profound knowledge within the mobility sector (with a focus on rail).
- You have already mastered first challenging projects and client situations, you know the relevant tools and methods in-depth, that are required to perform in a complex project.
- You are confident in working with stakeholders at management level.
- Since you will act in a global function, you have a distinct intercultural competence and good English and preferably German skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time