Siemens Grand Prairie, TX location is growing and looking to add a Customer Service Order Management Representative to their team. The Customer Support Representative will support both our internal and external customers to deliver exceptional customer support while increasing customer satisfaction.
•Provide timely responses to internal and external customers, including delivery requests, advance warning of shipping delays, shipment confirmation, order reschedules and return authorizations. Facilitate timely solutions to customer issues by utilizing available resources or creating procedures for resolution.
•Interface with customer support, project management on product delivery and order management issues. Provide solutions and alternatives to customers to meet their shipment needs.
•Demonstrate a competency level of product, production process and capabilities as well as the SAP order management system.
•Provide direction and solutions on process improvements.
•Train peers as appropriate.
•Lead project teams and serve as team member for special projects to drive continuous improvement and the team’s performance
•Foster and maintain a positive customer centric environment.
What you will need:
1. 5+ years of experience in customer facing role supporting a manufacturing or distribution client.
2. Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
3. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
4. High School Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
5. Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
What will set you ahead of the pack:
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Support role supporting industrial or construction electrical distribution and products.
- SAP system knowledge/experience
- Work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Work experience in a customer support role
•Ability work in a team-oriented environment.
•Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment.
•Demonstrated experience working with MS Office software package.
•Analytical skills and detail-orientation.
•Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
•Ability to work on time sensitive projects, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner
•Ability to professionally manage customer telephone calls and emails while performing other required tasks.
•Customer service skills and aptitude.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.