Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as a Working Student (f/m/d) Content Management für User Experience.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support by creating and structuring our intranet pages
- You create information material and publish it in our intranet
- You give your team colleagues advise on questions about SharePoint Online
- You support the introduction of IT services
- You take over smaller projects and manage them independently
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying economics, informatics, media / communication science or a related field of study in the Bachelor's or Master's degree program
- You have experience with Microsoft 365 solutions (especially SharePoint Online and Power Automate)
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the user experience or in the editorial area
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good German and English skills
- You like to work in a structured and conceptual way
- You enjoy editorial work
- You are open-minded for new technologies and like to think outside the box
- Have we made you curious? Then we are waiting for your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time