Commercial Project Manager, UAE / Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Responsible for Commercial Handling of Orders for PA Business Unit (BU) in UAE, consisting of;
- Commercial execution of assigned projects which including cost control on all type of orders, subcontract formulations with suppliers, invoicing and payment followups, bank guarantees, letter credit etc including monitoring and reporting of Non Conformance Cost.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records. Ensures compliance with Siemens Finance Reporting Guidelines (FRG) and IFRS-15 according to FRG.
- Supports Project Manager so that project financial results are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer and manage solving commercial issues (invoice approvals, payments, change orders, claims, etc) during project implementation.
- Together with the project manager, be proactively setting up a claim management process in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned salesperson.
- Supports the project manager in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities within the project.
- Assist project manager and/or engineering manager, in drafting contractual letters towards customers/vendors that have financial impact on the project.
- Taking care of PATAC / Export Control topics in the project execution
- Monthly project review reporting via dedicated reporting tool and participating in project review meetings with business management.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- You are professionally qualified (ACCA or CIMA or MBA or equivalent qualification).
- You have relevant experience in system, product and service business, operations, and project controlling.
- 8+ Years of Experience on Current and relevant Commercial and Legal Issues relating to Solution & Service Business. Practical experience on all relevant functions and Task related to Commercial and Contracting activities.
- Ability to work in a complete Multinational environment with different ethinic and cultural background.
- Strong sense of ownership, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time